We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join the team in our Cherry Creek area office. This position will be full time and will focus on the company’s technology infrastructure. We offer competitive compensation/benefits and a fun work environment! Qualified candidates – apply today!!
In brief summary, this position will be responsible for the configuration and support of the corporate technology infrastructure and desktop computing environments. This will include the Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, network and desktop environments. This position will be required to evaluate, test, and implement the different infrastructure technologies while delivering efficient and robust solutions in a timely manner.
All team members at Carmel Partners, Inc. are expected to act as compelling representatives of the Company and champions of our Mission & Values.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong LAN/WAN troubleshooting skills with a strong understanding of layer 2 and layer 3 technologies
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Active Directory (AD) infrastructure including the setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of AD Domain Controllers, DNS, WINS, and DHCP servers
- In-Depth knowledge of Domain Controllers replication configurations, Group Policies, and FSMO roles to include the creation, testing, and implementation
- Proficient on RAID management and array controllers, with specific knowledge into EMC VNX and VNXe hardware
- Should have good knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Microsoft Clusters, Windows Load Balancing and HP Blade Centers
- Should have expertise in backup products such as Symantec Backup Exec, EMC Networker, and Veeam
- Proficient on monitoring tools such as What’s Up Gold, Solarwinds, Nagios, OpenNMS, etc.
- Monitoring/alerting of technology infrastructure for unacceptable and undesirable activities and in order to ensure proper SLA’s are met
- Proficient with the installation, configuration and managing Hyper-V or VMware environments
- Proficient with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Microsoft Lync 2013
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration is a plus
- Support and maintain desktop computing environment and associated equipment
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Work with a team providing capacity planning and make recommendations on new equipment and services
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process with the project leader
- Communicate regularly with internal customers, IT Management regarding status of projects
- Communicate important developments and activities to internal customers and IT management as appropriate
- Provide end-user technical support through remote tools and onsite support as necessary
- Attends work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned
Candidates for this Position should hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
Qualifications (Skills – technical and non-technical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology/computer science or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certifications to include MCSA, MCITP or equivalent experience
- Experience routing TCP/IP using interior routing protocols and exterior routing protocols
- Experience with Backup and Archiving software and strategy development
- Understanding of IT Administration including LAN/WAN environments, Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Experience in server administration and the ability to troubleshoot and maintain server and desktop systems
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability work in close collaboration with business stakeholders in a collaborative fashion
- At least 5 years prior experience in Information Technology or related field
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to participate in a diverse work group
- Ability to prioritize work; excellent time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; builds effective relationships
- Effective and timely decision making skills
- Drives for measurable results
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Work is primarily sedentary
- Constant speaking, hearing, and interpreting information
- Repetitive use of computer (keyboard, mouse), phone, calculator
- Visually inspects, prepares, and analyzes data & figures; views computer constantly
Carmel Partners is a premier national full-service real estate company. We specialize in acquisition, development, renovation, management...