Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
- Find and accurately report all network infrastructure problems, for both wired and wireless infrastructure, within one hour of a failure during normal working hours.
- Troubleshoot network problems by responding to trouble calls, performing fault isolation, and restoring service.
- Resolve 95% of all network infrastructure problems within four hours of the reported failure during normal working hours.
- The candidate will use the S&T tools which include Microsoft SCSM; Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Solar winds.
The candidat must have 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and 8, Windows Server 2008 and 2012);
- 1-2 years of experience installing, deploying, and managing Microsoft enterprise services software such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and file and print servers;
- Experience keeping IT equipment and IT services running, including troubleshooting and fixing IT enterprise issues such as operating system, active directory, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and hardware issues such as workstations, servers, and appliances;
- Experience providing help desk support for IT customer support issues including VPN, encryption (BitLocker, Mobil Armor), IronKey, workstation deployment, and smart phone deployment;
- Experience managing or inventorying IT assets such as servers, workstations, routers, warranties, IronKeys, external hard drives, and printers;
- Experience creating and deploying operating system images for servers and workstation customers customized to organizational operational
- and IT security requirements.
- Certification: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) OR Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE - AND -
- Certification: A+ OR Net+ certification
- Associate Degree in a technical field or higher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicant must have an active Secret Clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.