Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Administrator is responsible for all aspects of systems administration, including provisioning, installation, maintenance and optimization of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
· Installs, configures, optimizes, administers and monitors performance of server and applications.
· Researches new technology to enable continued innovation within the infrastructure.
· Administers Symantec and monitors network to ensure a virus free environment and system availability to all corporate users.
· Assists project teams with technical analysis, design and new solution rollout.
· Maintains backups for all Intel based servers across the enterprise, manages storage allocated to Intel based systems via SAN or NAS, and implements and maintains corporate data security decisions as applied to Intel based servers.
· Performs advanced end user support, PC and application troubleshooting.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Minimum 5 years related experience; 10 years of experience preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of WIN OS, Linux/Unix OS, and VMware.
· Knowledge of PowerShell, VBScript and Unix Shell Scri pt.
· Ability to detect, identify and resolve server and application problems.
· Ability to lift 50-100 pounds.
· Minimal travel required.
AAP/ EOE Employer
No Agency Calls, Please
Clement Pappas & Co., Inc. - 18 months ago