The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. College degree or equivalent
1. Minimum one year experience in table maintenance and system administration
2. Minimum one year PFS department experience
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups
The System Administrator is responsible for obtaining and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Patient Accounting, Patient Processing and Billing systems, currently in use in the organization. The System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining all tables and parameters in the systems and will be responsible for the project management of all system upgrades and new installations. The System Administrator will be responsible for generating all reports needed for analysis by Fiscal Services staff.
Floyd Medical Center and its affiliates are operated by Floyd Healthcare Management Inc. We provide a full spectrum of health care services...