Oversees team that ensures that all data encoded and saved as computer files is guarded against unauthorized use. Ensures that security policies, procedures and directives of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual NISPOM DCID 6 3 and
JAFAN 6 3 manuals. Manages experienced professionals in the fields of information assurance, computer security, information privacy and digital forensics in the development, preparation, implementation and maintenance of information assurance and computer
security plans and standard operating procedures, certifications and accreditation activities. Maintains the oversight and compliance of existing information systems through technical reviews and system auditing. Interfaces with program management and clients
on security requirements implementation, required documentation, and classification management. Provides information systems security guidance awareness and training and participates in customer security inspections and reviews. Manages, develops, prepares,
implements, and maintains of security plans standard operating procedures SOPs and security test and evaluation plans Collaborates with internal security and IT staff to ensure the continued compliance and secure operation of accredited information systems.
Keeps abreast of industry best practices and trends, as well as new technologies, and then plans and advises for implementation.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology Discipline
- Possess (or achieve within 6 months after TOA) IAT Level II in Information Assurance (IA) in accordance with DoD 8570.01M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program”.
- At least ten (10) years working experience in information systems with at least 7 years in relational database administration
- At least five (5) years experience administering Progress, Sybase, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of all listed databases is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Unix commands and scripting is required
Active SECRET Clearance
THIS IS A CONTINGENT POSITION