Candidates provide Tier I, Tier II and Tier III
support when deployed.
Candidate will be required to troubleshoot and tune
Active Directory implementations, and must fully
understand the use of policy objects, containers and
Candidate will upgrade, install, implement, deploy
and perform preventative maintenance on Microsoft
Windows based servers and desktops.
Candidate must be familiar with installation,
configuration and management of Dell Servers,
network utilities, DNS, Microsoft Exchange Servers,
and managed anti-virus servers.
Candidate will implement VMware solutions and
support various desktop tools.
Candidate will be responsible for weekly and monthly
reports, site documentation updates, and site
Candidate will work from the Baltimore/Washington
Corridor when not deployed
and provide Tier I/ Tier II support to users, create
server packages and work with deployed staff.
- Experience with Oracle and Autocad
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- 6 years of Microsoft Windows (2003/2007/XP)
- 3 years of Active Directory (AD) experience
- 3 years of Microsoft Server/ Exchange experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting
- Remedy experience
- BS with 5 years experience, AA with 7 years
experience, or HS with 9 years experience
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Local pre-deployment activities prior to deploying
(4-6 weeks). When deployed the average work week is
84 hours. When not deploying, work hours will be an
average of 40 hours per week. On-call coverage may
Candidate must be willing to deploy for a minimum of 4
months and may deploy for up to one year, if desired.
These positions require hazardous duty travel.
Interested individuals please forward your Resume to LG-TEK at
recruiter@LG-TEK.com or via fax to
(410) 953-0571. You may also mail your resume to LG-TEK, 6865 Deerpath Road, Suite 300,
Elkridge, MD 21075.
Lingual Information System Technologies, Inc. - 10 months ago