Experience with installation and configuration of Windows Server 2003 or above
Troubleshooting experience with Windows 7
Security patch mgmt using Bladelogic and/or WSUS
Ghost, SysPrep, cloning tools experience
Incident Management tool and process experience
Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated professional teaming and interpersonal skills
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Proven ability to perform work assigned by management and/or team lead with a customer focused approach.
Ability to successfully work as part of a cross functional team.
Experience with installation and configuration of Red Hat Linux, Fedora, and/or Solaris
Experience with VMWare ESXi Servers and vSphere4 or above
Experience with VMWare View or VDI
Demonstrated Project Management experience
MCSA or higher certification
Oracle Database knowledge
SQL Server knowledge
Remedy (ITSM Support) experience
An active DoD Security clearance
Specific Job Description
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position provides local support for the Lockheed Martin's Center for Innovation. Work location is Lockheed Martin site in Suffolk, VA.
As a member of the Center for Innovation IT Operations team, this position performs a variety of IT-related tasks, including:
- Windows Server 2003 and/or 2008 System Administration
- Red Hat Linux, Fedora, and/or Solaris System Administration
- VMWare ESXi, vSphere4, and/or vSphere5 System Administration
- Technical support of the operating systems and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software across the Center for Innovation
- Product installations including patches and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Proactively monitoring and managing system resources to optimize operating efficiency and performance
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis and correction of problems
- Writing scripts to automate system administrative tasks
- Maintaining environment security and compliance
- Performing system security administration functions, including managing customer accounts via Active Directory
- Performing project management of other internal IT-related activities
- Participate in the on-call rotation (typically no more than one week every two months) to include responding to high priority incidents 24x7 while on-call.
Where possible, the team utilizes established procedures to perform tasks; often this position is expected to update or create new procedures to share knowledge with teammates. Position requires ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
Standard Job Description
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
50089:Tech Ops Infra Skill Ctr-Sys A
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...