Metters Inc., is a leading veteran-owned government consulting organization that provides industry expertise and innovative technology to support our client's mission and goals. Our environment is both challenging and supportive. We give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Metters Incorporated is seeking a System Administrator/SharePoint for our client located in North Chicago, Illinois.
This position will involve all aspects of installing, maintaining and developing applications on SharePoint 2009. The client will have some approval forms that they want into a workflow (Person request a Laptop via an Electronic form, fills in the appropriate data, hits send and it goes to the Department approval person, then on to the CIO and then on to the Laptop team for delivery, with DIGITAL SIGNATURES.)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Possess a strong skill set in all facets of Windows Server Management
- M ust be strong with Workflow, making business needs in to Workflow
- Must have Experience with INFOPATH
- Ability to create individual and Department home pages
Metters Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other class protected by applicable state of federal law.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience in the administration of networked desktop and server systems
- Must hold a current clearance and able to pass a successful background
- MCSE Desired
- SharePoint Administration experience A MUST.
- Good Common/Business sense, this is important Project orientated
Metters Incorporated - 21 months ago