To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices or may require escalation.
• Provides occasional guidance, some of which is technical to Level I support.
• Decisions normally have a noticeable effect department-wide and company-wide, and judgment errors can typically impact multiple sites.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports Citrix, SQL and all infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• MCITP / Citrix
• Bachelor Degree preferred or 2 year certificaiton/degree with Technical or Engineering focus along with 6 yrs+ System Administrator experience.
Other Skills / Abilities:
• Position deals with a variety of problems and sometime has to decide which path is best. The issues are occasionally unclear and require determination of which answer (from a few choices) is the best.
The physical demands of the job representative of essential functions to perform the position. These demands will vary based on the position and if there are specific requirements they ware outlined below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Responsibilities require working on-call evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
o No regular travel required.
RINCHEM Company, Inc. - 16 months ago