Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
The IT Systems Administrator will report to the Chief Information Officer and be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the firm’s software and hardware systems, with special attention to the firm’s servers. The IT Systems Administrator will also assist with Tier 1 helpdesk issues, video teleconferencing, and additional department special projects.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and resolve issues with the firm’s server and network infrastructure.
- Assist and/or perform scheduled after hour maintenance and system upgrades.
- Research and implement network and datacenter best practices.
- Resolve Tier 1 helpdesk issues.
- Conduct RFPs for new technology initiatives.
- Engage in vendor relations.
- Interface with remote sites via emails/phone to walk through hands-on troubleshooting.
- Assist in maintaining uptime on nights and weekends as available.
- Assist the CIO on additional projects.
Benefits include 401 (k), medical and voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in the IT industry.
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience with VMware vSphere 4.0 and VMware View 4.0 or later required.
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience with computers, storage, and network architecture.
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience in managing and troubleshooting aspects of a Windows domain environment including Server 2008R2, Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and SQL 2005 and newer
- Experience with 100 + employees and multiple branch offices preferred.
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software.
- Dell server and storage experience preferred.
- Cisco and/or Enterasys experience preferred.
- Previous Microsoft SQL DBA experience preferred.
- Strong analytic, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
At Tully Rinckey PLLC, our mission is to provide effective legal representation and customer service to individuals, families and businesses...