Vistronix is actively seeking a highly qualified Systems Administrator to join our team in the metropolitan Boston, MA area. As a member of this team, you will work with IT professionals providing Enterprise Architecture, Development and Systems support of a Federal government customer. Candidate must have the certification experience to satisfy the requirements set forth under the DoD 8570-01M mandate. Specifically, a current certification in Security+, GSEC, SCNP, or SSCP along with relevant Computing Environment (CE) certifications. In this position, you will perform a variety of Systems Administrator tasks related to the support of:
The most qualified candidates will possess:
- Maintaining backup procedures and rules on CommVault Qinetix Systems (CommVault certification a plus)
- Administration of EMC storage arrays including clustering
- Netapps storage arrays, along with Citrix Presentation server
- Candidate should also posses knowledge of Windows 2003/2008, Unix, NetApps administration and Disaster Recovery
- Be familiar with Dell Hardware and Scalar Tape libraries
- Troubleshoot hardware failures and ensure that all network information assurance (IA)-enable devices meet Security Technical Information Guidelines
- Network policies/procedures
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or a directly related discipline.
15+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
The successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
Vistronix staff members enjoy a collaborative working environment. We recognize our staff for their contributions to the team’s success as well as individual professional accomplishments. Vistronix offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vistronix - 16 months ago