mindSHIFT technologies is the leading Software as a Service (SaaS) Provider of outsourced / hosted Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint and CRM software to thousands of businesses around the world.
We are looking for an individual with a broad technical background who is capable of performing hands-on systems administration in one of the largest Exchange Server (2003/2007/2010) infrastructures in the world. This person is responsible for answering escalated support tickets, uptime, maintenance, upgrades, data migrations, backups and restores.
This position works in a team environment supporting servers running clustered Exchange Server 2010, 2007 and 2003, Windows Server 2008, 2003, SharePoint, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, ISA Server 2004, Blackberry Enterprise Server, GoodLink Server, Active Directory, IIS, NetApp SAN, Cisco Network Load Balancing, Cisco switching, VMware, etc.
The successful candidate must be a solution-oriented technical professional who has experience supporting mission-critical applications in a business environment. This is a hands-on position.Â
Hours are 6:00pm - 3:00am
- Prefer candidates with MCITP, MCP or MCSE
- Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Server, ISA, SQL, SharePoint, VMWare
- Experience with clustering & load balancing of Windows Servers
- Experience with SAN storage technologies
- Some scripting skills
- Cisco Firewall and Networking Skills
- 1-3 years Experience with Exchange Server 2007/2003/2000
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2000 & 2003 & 2008
- Hands-on experience managing Active Directory
- Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007
- This is a 2nd Shift position.
- Must be able to work weekends for maintenance windows and on-call
- Must be able to commute daily to the office in Burlington, MA and datacenter in Somerville, MA on an as needed basis
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc. - 17 months ago