Come Join Our Team! DKW Communications, Inc. (DKW) is a government contractor providing professional and technical services to various government agencies i.e. defense, law enforcement and security. We are currently looking for Systems Administrator to join our winning team. The individual hired for this position will provide support to our government customer located in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance .
The Systems Administrator’s primary role is to ensure stable, reliable operations of the Enterprise Windows Active Directory environment. The Systems Administrator will maintain current backups for the Enterprise servers using both Microsoft and Symantec technologies. The Systems Administrator will also assist in the day-to-day support of the Active Directory and Exchange environments.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Restore Enterprise servers.
- Systems administration, troubleshooting, scripting, security administration of the AD/Exchange environment.
- Create/manage Group Policies, sites/services.
- Implement/manage Group Policy.
- Create/manage user accounts/groups.
- Manage DNS/DHCP/WINS services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 – 5 years of systems administration experience.
- MCSE 2003 or MCITP.
- MSCCM is a strong plus.
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Active Directory, Windows 2003, Windows/AD support tools, MS Exchange Server 2003, MOM, MS Office products, Symantec Ghost and virus products, McAfee virus products.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess and maintain an active TS/SCI clearance.