The Scientific Applications and Performance Tuning group within the Research Technologies division of UITS seeks to fill an hourly position in system analytics. We would strongly prefer someone who is able to work for us right now, but also during and after the summer.
Please include your resume and a cover letter and indicate the following in your cover letter:
• Number of hours you can work per week, now during this semester (spring)
• Availability and number of hours you can work during summer and fall
• Install and test applications on Indiana University’s supercomputers
• Write documentation
• Add modules to the software environment management system
The following skills are required:
• Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
• Experience working on the command line
• Willingness to work with and learn new technologies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to develop training materials with little supervision
• Experience with a scripting language
Previous experience with IU's HPC systems is highly desirable. Basic experience with a compiled programming language (FORTRAN, C, C++) is a plus.
Indiana University - 9 months ago