Job Title: Systems Analyst
Under general supervision, performs HSPD-12 systems analysis of computer and communications/network systems. Performs systems installation of computer operating systems, network, and applications software, and computer/network hardware. Provides hotline support to customers. Has ability to adapt to new situations and environments. Possesses keen troubleshooting skills to assist Sr. Systems Analysts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs systems analysis of computer and networking systems.
2. Supports a Sr. Systems Analyst, as required.
3. Provides overall integration of all HSPD-12 systems peripherals so that they operate correctly within a predefined environment.
4. Provides hotline support to customers.
5. Develops technical documentation detailing the installation procedures.
6. May perform other duties, as assigned.
7. Experience with a combination of any of the following technologies is highly desired: Java, XML, ABAP, HTML, SQL.
Bachelors degree or equivalent and five (5) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelors degree. With a Masters degree, three (3) years of general experience is acceptable. With a PhD, one (1) year of general experience is required. May or may not hold security clearances.
Arena Technical Resources - 13 months ago