Systems Analyst Job
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: The Candidate shall, under direction of the customer and Service Delivery Manager will provide integration testing capabilities to streamline the Tier 3 problem resolution development to test environment deployments. Systems Analysts will work closely with the Sr. Software Engineers to gain a basic understanding of the client architecture and will build and deploy it to the integration test process, which will help expedite the integration testing process by providing the knowledge necessary for the Systems Analyst to understand which parts of the architecture are under test and how to approach and create test scripts that provide the greatest test coverage for a specific problem resolution. Systems Analysts will be responsible for creation and documentation of comprehensive test scripts and test execution procedures. Systems Analysts will represent the Tier 2 development team in communication with other members of the contract team as well as the customer in providing testing status and issues.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of eight (6) years’ experience. Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format. Must be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines. She/he must be well organized, reliable, conscientious, and be capable of managing resources and schedules to meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects.
Systems Analyst performs systems analysis of software application systems. She/he supports other Sr. Systems Analysts and Program Managers, as required. She/he oversees the overall integration of all systems changes, and enhancements so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment in addition to the hotline support to customers. Analyzes and develops technical documentation detailing the installation procedures. May perform other duties, as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in Data Base design.
- Background in programming languages.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have/or be eligible to complete a government suitability background investigation.
CRI Advantage is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CRI Advantage - 15 months ago