Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and fixing IT hardware & software issues (personal computers and peripheral equipment).
- Managing secure (classified) and non-secure (unclassified) video teleconference equipment. Also scheduling, following-up, and coordinating with users.
- IT pre-fielding events as required (site walks, surveys, etc).
- Interacting with customers to build relationships.
- Supporting printers, copiers, fax machines, and voice.
- Providing escorts for S&T vendor support
- It is projected that 90% of trouble tickets assigned to Tier 2 personnel will be resolved at the Tier 2 level.
The candidate must have 5-6 years of experience with Microsoft management and monitoring tools such as SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, or equivalent;
- Experience with installing, deploying, and managing Microsoft enterprise services software such as Active Directory (AD) , Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DCHP), Domain Name System (DNS), and file and print servers;
- Experience keeping IT equipment and IT services running including troubleshooting and fixing IT enterprise issues such as operating system, Active Directory, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and hardware issues such as workstations, servers, and appliances;
- Experience creating and deploying operating system images for servers and workstation customers customized to organizational operational and IT security requirements
- Associate Degree in a technical field or higher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicant must have an active Secret Clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.