Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. We welcome individuals who possess the same commitment to consider the following opportunity:
JOB LOCATION: The Systems Analyst position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. There will be some travel to other Community Health Care sites.
- The Systems Analyst performs application support, configuration building, and adhoc reporting for the Kronos appplications.
- Processes a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures relating to time keeping and scheduing
- Knowledge and understanding of system analysis and design, system development tools and techniques, project definition and planning .
- High school education plus one (1) or two (2) years of formal technical training or schooling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent Information Technology experience is preferred
Keywords: Analyst, IT
- Proficient in programming languages, operating systems and machine hardware necessary to complete assignments
Community Howard Regional Health - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard