General Mills is looking for an Information Systems Analyst who would be responsible for projects, enhancements and support for our internal Sales business partners. The Systems Analyst position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for gathering systems requirements, reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including testing, debugging and coding to support application systems. The Analyst will work directly with the business partner and other Information Systems teams to build specifications assist with resource estimates and consult on technical direction. As a member of an analyst team, this position will be responsible for key enterprise applications built in .Net and Oracle.
In this role you will:
- Work directly with the business to gather requirements and apply sound technical solutions to build specifications, implement, and maintain Sales systems.
- Will be accountable for learning Sales systems, developing knowledge of system data and learning business rules/logic.
- Create and support scheduled jobs and provide data analytics (Oracle packages, procedures and triggers)
- Provide timely, personal, and efficient response to user problems and inquiries
- Fundamental understanding of core applications supported within the team
- BS/BA Computer Science / MIS degree or equivalent Information Systems experience
- Experience in developing and supporting systems using .Net, Oracle and PL/SQL
- Experience in designing and developing .Net user interfaces and applications
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and support systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet independently productive
- High initiative; self-starter
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and ensure execution of multiple projects. Results oriented.
- Experience with.Net 4.0, C#, Entity Framework, JQuery, WCF Web Services, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Business Objects reporting tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, processes and tools
sologig - 18 months ago
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills...