InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking a Systems Analyst to join a development team responsible for the operation and ongoing enhancements to a Sponsor’s Partner-wide enterprise program in Herndon, VA. The selected candidate will support the privileged user team in developing, executing and refining the procedures, roles, accesses, and reporting requirements for granting and monitoring administrator accesses to the sponsor's IT systems, applications and data.
- Review of security, personnel and system data required to support the review, analysis and recommendation to issue administrative access to sensitive data and IT systems.
- Coordinate with personnel from across the organization.
- Review existing procedures and tools used in privileged user processing to capture requirements and recommend solutions to automate or improve existing capabilities.
- Facilitate and/or participate in technical exchanges and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successful integration of tools and methods into privileged user processes.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication and organization and planning skills are keys to success as a privileged user analyst.
1. Demonstrated experience with cyber security account management practices regarding privileged and non-privileged users
2. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Windows and Lotus Notes administrative processes and procedures
3. Demonstrated experience with provisioning and management of privileged and non-privileged user accounts
4. Demonstrated experience with information security policies and processes, access control methods and mechanisms (Domino, Windows, LDAP, etc.) as well as related security policy.
5. Demonstrated experience presenting and facilitating working groups and team meetings
6. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with an active Polygraph.
1. Familiarity with top secret clearance processing
2. Knowledge of access administration tools
3. Familiarity with integrated, enterprise LDAP-based directory services
4. Familiarity with the infrastructure systems on Sponsor's Partners' networks.
5. Familiarity with person and non-person identities
6. Knowledgeable of customers naming conventions to include use of sentinels
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D