NCI: As the Systems Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) this role will assist in developing and utilizing tools for performance and availability monitoring, and in interpreting the results for the customer. Tasks vary widely and will expose the successful candidate to different technologies and responsibilities, including system administration, Web design, scripting, and statistical applications.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Perform Solaris and Windows systems administration.
- Use a product suite designed to capture availability and performance metrics of distributed applications.
- Assist the customer in development and interpretation of performance metrics.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with administration of UNIX (preferably Solaris 10) and Windows operating systems.
- 3-5 years of experience with scripting/programming.
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent with some relevant technical training).
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Occasional 24-hour on-call availability required .
- Desire and ability to move rapidly between varying tasks
- Experience with BMC Software products.
- Experience with performance management or capacity planning tools.
- Familiarity with Distribution Process Owner (DPO) applications.
* 3-5 years experience with administration of UNIX (preferably Solaris 10) and Windows operating systems * 3-5 years experience with scripting/programming * DoDI 8570.1 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent with some relevant technical training) * Active Secret security clearance * Occasional 24-hour on-call availability required * Desire and ability to move rapidly between varying tasks
Preferred Education and Experience:
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI Information Systems, Inc. - 24 months ago
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...