Robert Half Technology has an immediate for an I.T. Systems Analyst in the Lakeland, Florida area. This individual, under direct management of the I.T. Department Supervisor, will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies pertaining to managed network and server infrastructure. Additionally, this individual will provide helpdesk support directly related to customer operations. This is a full-time, direct hire role and is an immediate need due to the rapid growth of the firm!
To be considered for this role, you must have the following technical skills/experience:
The ideal candidate will also possess the following soft-skills:
- Network and workstation/software troubleshooting;
- Printer/device troubleshooting;
- Crystal Reports knowledge;
- VB.net programming or other previous programming experience;
- VBA (MS Office macros) programming;
- SQL knowledge
- Minimum of an Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and one or more years experience in network systems or the equivalent work related experience, education and/or training;
Whats in it for you:
- Ability to work individually on projects or as a team;
- Good research skills (for finding code examples, troubleshooting error messages, etc.);
- Good multi-tasking skills;
- Strong analytic, verbal and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, please apply online. You should also feel free to reach out directly to Zac Adams at: Zac.Adams@rht.com or by phone at 813.301.4952 for more information.
- Competitive compensation, including quarterly bonuses;
- Insurance benefits;
- 2 weeks of vacation
Intermediate Crystal Reports, Intermediate VBA, Intermediate VB.NET, Intermediate MS SQL Server 2008
Robert Half Technology - 14 months ago
Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through eight...