As directed by the IT Director, delivers quality customer service to SFMOMA staff by providing them with backend database system support (upgrades, updates, backup, business continuity) for specialized museum applications. The Systems Analyst will be able to recommend and implement integration of systems through database design and programming/scripting. The Systems Analyst uses documented processes and procedures to execute tasks/duties and requires a minimum of supervision and assistance. In collaboration with the IT Systems Engineer, the Systems Analyst also helps create/modify processes and procedures to effectively support special museum applications and serves as escalation partner to the IT Help Desk for complex issues.
- GP(MS SQL) finance system (including, Forecaster, Management Reporter, Business Portal etc.)
- Responsible for providing backend support for the following museum systems:
- JDS (MS SQL) retail POS system (including TradeWinds, WinRetail
- EmbARK (4 th Dimension) collections management system
- TM-Vista (MS SQL) ticketing and event reservation system
- Raiser's Edge and BBNC(MS SQL) membership and development system
- Millennium (MS SQL) payroll system
- MediaBin (MS SQL) digital asset management system
- Artbase (FileMaker Pro) artist gallery system
- AdventNet ServiceDesk Plus(MS SQL) help desk ticket system
- Responsible for development, architecture and administration of SharePoint 2010
- Assist the IT Systems Engineer in the installation and support of server software applications and troubleshooting server/client software problems
- Responsible for bi-weekly after hours emergency support (alternating with IT Systems Engineer)
- Directly responsible for coordinating system upgrades, updates, and integration points with system experts in various museum departments
- Assist the IT Systems Engineer in planning and implementing server and network projects
- Assist the IT Help Desk staff in escalation of Help Desk issues
- Ability to provide desktop level PC/Macintosh hardware and software support when necessary
- Provide friendly, courteous service to all end-users
- Complete any additional tasks assigned by the IT Director
- Working knowledge of VMWare V-Sphere
Education and Training : Possession of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in administering a MSSQL environment,including 2005/2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS programming experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MSSQL server, including stored procedures, functions, triggers and relational database design
- Proficiency in MSSQL technologies including SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
- Knowledge of basic software development methodologies, practices life-cycles
- Crystal Reports knowledge a plus
- Proven resource management skills
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service skills and experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong change and project management skills
- Documented training and experience in Windows 2008/Vista environment
- Excellent Microsoft Networking and Active Directory knowledge
- Self-motivated (willing to learn) and goal oriented
- Able to communicate with and work with senior management and staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint 2010
- General knowledge of Internet Information Server 6.0, 7.0 +
- Working knowledge of FileMaker Pro a plus
Physical Demands : Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Special Environmental Factors : Exposure to E.M.F. levels deemed non-hazardous by state and federal agencies.
POSITION: Systems Analyst, Information Systems & Services
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
SUPERVISOR: Director of Information Technology
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art encourages people of color, residents of SOMA, and other San Francisco residents to apply. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Founded in 1935, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is the only museum in the western United States devoted to collecting and exhibiting...