Sevatec, Inc. is seeking a mid-level business analyst to assist in activities supporting a highly visible government client.
- Ability to bridge the gap between the end-user and the developer.
- Develop and maintain user support documentation.
- Analyze software maintenance requirements including trouble tickets and change proposal analysis.
- Develop test plans, test descriptions, test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process.
- Independently write and execute test cases and perform in-depth system integration testing.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Investigate/ diagnose incidents and determine root cause analysis of problems.
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- Demonstrated ability to write and maintain technical documents including, but not limited to: Test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, verification/validation procedures and building programs and/or queries that test the back-end infrastructure, stored procedures, and databases. Demonstrated testing experience.
- Ability to detect, report, and explain defects effectively.
- Ability to explain protocols, technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving ability (to include analytical, prioritization, and escalation skills.)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Remedy and Quality Center a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- US Citizenship required
Sevatec, Inc. - 23 months ago