The role will be focused on supporting the Wealth Management Intranet platform. This is a group of intranet sites accessible by Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors leveraging the Sharepoint 2010 technology platform. These sites provide a variety of industry research, thought leadership, marketing materials and forms which enable our advisors to transact there day to day business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems.
- Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems. Write and maintain system documentation
Candidate must have working experience with websites based on Sharepoint 2010 technology. Experience with customized sharepoint sites are preferred. The role will also requires interaction with business partners during requirement phase. Candidate needs to be able to provide design alternatives and recommendations to allow business partners in choosing what will best meet the business needs.
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES ACCEPTED
ABOUT TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, LLC
Tekmark Global Solutions, LLC (www.tekmarkinc.com) provides information technology, telecom services, and business solutions to abroad range of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Tekmark's client list is comprised of top companies in the telecommunications, financial services, technology, insurance, health care, pharmaceutical, and logistics industries, aswell as state and city government. Tekmark's expertise lies in developing and integrating information systems, operating and improving technology and business processes, and helping clients evolve to the next generation of technologies. As one of the largest privately held technology and telecom solutions providers, Tekmark delivers innovative, cost-effective, results-driven solutions to help clients excel in their market place.
Monster - 17 months ago