Alvarez & Marsal is a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking an in-house Systems Applications Analyst in our New York City offices. With more than 2,200 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
The ERP Systems Applications Analyst works closely with other IT team members in planning, testing, and configuration of Agresso modules in supporting A&M business functions. In addition to deploying new functionality, this role is first line support for the Agresso ERP. The individual will work with Corporate Service function leaders and users to ensure consistent application of defined processes.
This role's principal focus is on Agresso applications, but may include responsibility for other systems in addition to Agresso.
- Analyze, understand and support business system, seek continuous improvement by recommending new and revised Business Processes and Systems.
- Evaluate new technology and provide cost effective information technology solutions to varying business needs.
- Work closely with other members of the IT team to support and implement business solutions.
- Define, Review and implement design, programming, documentation standards for business systems.
- Writes code and completes SQL scripting within established guidelines and standards.
- Solid working experience performing complex queries using a variety of SQL based tools / techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of terminology, usage, and operating characteristics of hardware, software, and operating system components that load, execute, store, and retrieve application programs/files and perform a variety of functions related to business information systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical or non technical audiences, to understand business needs and turn requirements into reality.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner, and results-oriented.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working experience with ERP software (preferably Agresso) in a technical role (systems analysis, system integration, report development and/or business analysis).
- Development experience in C#, .NET, ASP.NET
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...