Systems Architects develop the ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ executable architecture to capture the Digital Functions and System Interfaces necessary for System and Platform digital data link implementers to comply with the JCAS SoS Specification. This task requires systems architect personnel familiar with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Integrated Architecture views and development of executable architectures through various modeling and simulation techniques.
Looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in the following:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005
- ASP.NET 1.1/2.0 (C#)
- SQL Server 2000, stored procedures, T-SQL
- XML, HTML, CSS
- 2-4 yrs post-college experience in IT development and/or consulting
- Computer Science or IT background/major
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Highly motivated over-achiever with the desire to learn and apply new technology
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Responsible and dependable team player with a great attitude
- Local to the VA Metro area (job location is in Suffolk, VA)
- Must be US citizen, be able to pass drug test and obtain US Government Secret Security clearance
To Be Considered: Please send resume, cover letter and other related links or materials to email@example.com .
G3 Systems, Inc. - 17 months ago