Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
The System Architect will support engagements with identifying and connecting with industry OEMs and technology leaders; working collaboratively with the program Architecture Lead; and assisting in governance and performance management actions aimed at identifying architecture and technology needs and improving performance of AF IT capabilities.
Individual will provide execution leadership advice, to include:
Individual ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineer (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application.
- Advising on system architecture policy, development and maintenance
- Leading translation and estimation of architectural needs into support requirements,
- Developing practices to improve current support operations and capabilities
- Developing risk analysis of proposed migrations, and supportability of new technologies
- Establishing system information requirements, using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems
Principal Technical Consulting Managers are exempt resources who typically serve as liaisons with more senior levels of the client organization. They may collaborate and strategize with Technical Consultants on the core client issues, their root causes, and the recommended solutions. Principal Technical Consulting Managers may lead and/or conduct formal program assessments, determine client requirements, and develop detailed project plans.
- Expertise in compliance with OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards (e.g., IEEE, OSE)
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Possesses current industry and customer trends
- Is an effective team builder and facilitator of work groups
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient speaking and presenting IT concepts and solutions to client, customers, and teammates
- Experienced coach and mentor
- 15+ years broad experience in the life cycle of systems implementation
- Experience in system design through deployment
- Experience implementing IT systems and methods (i.e., OSI, ISO, IEEE, OSE, etc.) in federal Government and commercial environments
- Secret clearance
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.