Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture. Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
Looking for a highly motivated individual to work on a fast paced development team. Stand-alone application is migrating to a centralized service oriented approach on a Java platform.
The position will be responsible for:
Leveraging industry (Java and J2EE) best practices to design, develop, test, implement and support a multi-tier J2EE solution working with an Oracle DB
- Creating system integration components using contemporary communication protocols using Java based framework.
- Working closely with the implementation team to define technical interface requirements and establish efficient protocols between systems
- Interacting closely with other development teams to provide overall technical solution to meet system interface requirements.
- 10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
- Experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end.
- Effective interpersonal and formal communication skills through various media (in person, writing, telephone, online meeting)
- Knowledge of RDBMS Experience in Service-orientated Architectures
- Experience with Unit testing and writing well formatted and documented code.
createTank, llc. - 10 months ago