Festiva Development Group, LLC has an opening for a Systems Developer I to support our IT Department was we continue to grow.
The Systems Developer will be involved in the planning, development, maintenance and unit testing of software developed within Festiva Development Group. The position requires that the developer be responsible design, code, test, implementation, and maintenance of existing internally developed software systems.
Candidates should have a strong, general knowledge of operations infrastructure with a functional understanding of how and why things work together. The ability to perform tasks and evaluations outside the typical development role while interacting with departmental leaders is essential. Primary focus will be on the extension and development of queries and reports in Microsoft SQL and existing database applications built on ASP.net/C#.
- One to three years of experience developing software utilizing the following technologies: MS SQL Server Database, Reporting, and Integration Services. Candidate will also create or extend web application integrations with hosted platforms
- ASP.Net/Ajax, SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services knowledge is required.
- Experience developing custom integrated solutions utilizing third-party API's and controls (Telerik ASP.net AJAX Toolkit)
- Ability to maintain established quality and coding standards, test, and implement solutions while staying on pace with scheduled deadlines. Strong analytical and organizational skills with an eye for the bigger business picture, not just IT requirements.
- First rate problem-solving, team, and time management skills. A very strong delivery focused work ethic that takes ownership and produces results.
- Industry specific experience is not necessary for this role but the candidate must have experience working on customer and corporate facing applications with the ability to understand and apply business rules within projects.
- PHP/MySQL knowledge is a plus, but not a necessity.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is required.
- Knowledge of dialer systems, telemarketing compliance, and network infrastructure is recommended.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in place of a degree.