Do you want to solve problems instead of sit through meetings? Do you work better as part of a small, focused team? Do you want to feel a sense of ownership in what you do and make a real impact? So do we. We are looking for individuals who love technology, appreciate elegant solutions to hard problems, and want to learn new things. Sense of humor required… Seriously.
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine ’s Innovation of the Year, and 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington, among others.
If you are a Systems Engineer who shares our philosophy, we would like to hear from you! This position is ideal for someone who would thrive on being the technical focal point conducting product presentations in meetings with prospects and customers. As an Inside Sales Systems Engineer, you will have a significant impact on the success of each sales presentation in which you participate and will share in its financial rewards. In this key position, you will contribute directly to the bottom-line health of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Present technical demonstrations to business and technology owners at pre- and post-sales meetings
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to develop enterprise solutions
- Assess prospective customer needs and uncover requirements for our solutions
- Articulate the technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective customers solution partners
- Coordinate technical product evaluations, from installing the appliance to helping prospective customers interpret data in the context of the environment
- Collaborate with multiple geographically-distributed Sales Representatives to ensure technology evaluations are aligned with sales objectives, such as proving business value and ROI
- Identify market and product requirements based on field and customer input
- Help develop technical content for sales and marketing collateral, proposals, and RFIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related area or demonstration of equivalent knowledge
- 2+ years relevant experience in supporting networking and/or networking-security technologies
- Experience in device-configuration management solutions and processes
- Ability to use sound judgment in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with enterprise information technologies: must be able to interpret performance metrics quickly with diverse customer environments and relate them troubleshooting and capacity planning
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to address executive and technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and focus on results
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on customer demands and market conditions
- Experience in a customer-facing role
ExtraHop Networks was founded in early 2007 by engineering veterans from F5 Networks and architects of the BIG-IP v9 product. The award-winning ExtraHop Application Delivery Assurance system is the industry’s first completely passive network appliance that provides application-level visibility with no agents, configuration, or overhead.
At ExtraHop Networks, we are focused on building a great company that delivers superior technology and solutions for our customers. We are competitive and professional and enjoy both working and playing hard. Our hiring process is rigorous and selective in nature, designed to provide a great opportunity for career advancement as well as to create a tightly knit team built on mutual respect and trust. We promise an environment where you will have an opportunity to shape your career while playing an instrumental role in building the next great systems company.
ExtraHop Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resumes to email@example.com
ExtraHop Networks, Inc - 19 months ago