Engineer, Senior– |
El Segundo, CA
Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both here and around the globe. We excel in delivering to mission-critical expectations.
Parsons makes the world a safer place
Under the direction of a task lead, the Systems Engineer help supports Space Programs customers; identify customer requirements, develop solutions to problems, and meet deadlines imposed by customer.
Provide engineering and technical advisory support; technical and engineering analysis support; research to define or draft recommendation to customer issues; and support government customers on variety of other taskings as required.
- 8+ years’ broad engineering experience in space systems programs
- Bachelor’s Degree. Technical Engineering Degree is preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of direct system acquisition experience with one of the following major SMC program offices: Global Positioning System, MiLSATCOM, Launch & Range, Advanced Development, Space Superiority, Space Based Infrared Surveillance or Defense Weather
- Must demonstrate superior knowledge of military program office processes and organizational structure
- At least 2 years’ experience developing and providing senior-level outbriefs and technical analysis overviews
- Must be a proven self-starter and demonstrate strong analytical capability
- Active Secret Clearance required. Active TS clearance w/SCI eligibility preferred.
- Former military training or active duty experience highly desired
- Proof of US citizenship required
Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. M/W/D/V.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2012, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to private industrial customers worldwide as well as to federal, regional, and local government agencies. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, environmental, and defense/security. Currently, more than 11,500 Parsons’ employees are engaged in more than 2,000 projects in 50 states and 25 countries. These dedicated workers speak 82 languages collectively, and hold more than 7,600 college degrees and professional registrations. Parsons
' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
Aug 5, 2013, 3:02:00 PM
Parsons Corporation - 10 months ago
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion...