Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
This high level Helpdesk/Desktop Support position assists staff with technical support of desktop and laptop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy skills in working with end users both on site and over the telephone. The position is responsible for the shared support of all offices and remote users by responding to open tickets in the ticketing system. The employee in this position may be asked to assist in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
• Assists staff with issues in their use of Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat and various other applications
• Assists in staff in their use of Blackberry devices and other smart phones
• Assists remote users with connectivity to network using VPN or VDI over Verizon broadband, wireless or other connection
• Requires demonstrated ability to communicate well in person, over the telephone and in email to all levels of users
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
• Works with Systems administration staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients
• Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems
• Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cables
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases, Orders computer supplies
Interthinx, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
ool (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...