Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
The candidate must have software and hardware system integration experience. The candidate must be comfortable working directly with government engineers on a mixed contractor and government team. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced Agile software development environment on a major ongoing DoD acquisition effort. Finally, the candidate needs to be a self starter as well as maintain a positive and helping attitude.
- Java software development experience.
- Knowledge of related software development tools, such as Eclipse, Rational Clear Case and Rational Clear Quest.
- Experience managing Scrum Teams in an Agile-based software development environment as well as assisting government engineering leads.
- Knowledge of IBM Jazz tools such as Rational Team Concert.
- Knowledge of cryptology such as Public Key Infrastructure and Communication Security.
Peterson Technologies - 2 years ago