This position requires the individual to s uccessfully execute tasks with limited supervision and direction from management and/or senior staff and under supervision from senior staff, i mplement technical assignments necessary to achieve the strategic direction established for the CDPHP Server Environment and perform t he necessary system level tasks required to support the installation, implementation, maintenance, performance and availability of the CDPHP Server environment and applications supported in this environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other IT area desired; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience relevant to the engineering, implementation and support of complex Server and/or Storage Management Systems required.
- Experience supporting IT for HMO or health related industries preferred.
- Project Management skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and delivering work on schedule required.
- Must be able to work extended hours, off primary shift, on weekends and/or holidays as needed; according to business needs.
CDPHP - 18 months ago