The contractor shall provide CND engineering support to ensure proper planning, surveying, designing, developing, testing, demonstrating, rapid prototyping, installation, integration, and operations and maintenance of CND solutions. The support tasks must include, at a minimum, the following: |
· Provide Emerging Network Defense Technology Reports that examine current and emerging network defense technologies and practices for effectiveness and potential to support Marine Corps network defense needs.
· Provide Applications Research Reports that investigate various applications to stay on the leading edge of new technologies designed for computer network defense purposes. Applications researched may include anti-virus, forensics, encryption, and patching.
· Provide Network Defense Architecture Analysis Reports of the current network defense architecture against the current threat environment and making recommendations for improvement.
· Review and analyze joint Department of Defense (DOD) requirements with regard to network defense initiatives as applicable to the MCEN.
· Provide engineering support and recommendations concerning current and future network defense architectures.
· Engineer using an industry standard systems engineering process such as that identified in IEEE 1220- 2005, Standard for Application and Management of the Systems Engineering Process.
· Plan the implementation, and transition of network defense capabilities into operation IAW Government processes and requirements.
· Conduct comparative evaluations of network defense technologies.
· Conduct system and application testing.
· Install and configure computer operating systems in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
· Install and configure network defense applications in accordance with DISA STIGs.
· Install and configure hardware\appliances that support network defense capabilities in accordance with DISA STIGs.
· Complete Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation process documentation.
· Receive, analyze, and collaborate with customers to identify and refine requirements for new IT capabilities or improvements in existing IT capabilities. The contractor shall provide the following deliverables associated with this subtask:
· Lessons Learned Reports
· After-Action Reports
· Analysis Report of Joint Requirements
· CND Technology and Practices Assessment Report
· Product Review Reports
· Product Implementation Plans
· MCNOSC Configuration Change Review Board Project Quad Charts
· MCNOSC Configuration Change Review Board Project Plans
· MCNOSC Configuration Change Review Board Project Charters
· Trip Reports
· Product Evaluation Reports
· System Concept of Operations
· Project Bill of Materials (BOM)
· Project Rough order of Magnitude (ROM) documents
· DIACAP or later documentation
· System Test Plans
· Application Test Plans.
Secret Clearance Required
AT&T - 10 months ago
If you’re equal parts people person and tech person, you’re likely an AT&T person. Why? Because our passion for technology...