CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AND SELECTION: COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for a Systems Engineer III to support an Air Force Defensive Space Control System. This candidate will develop and write system specifications for an existing USAF system. This individual may also perform the following duties:
• Responsible for analyzing, defining, designing and developing new system requirements *
• Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations *
• Defines and designs complex system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility *
• Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system *
• Analyzes and resolves difficult and complicated program support deficiencies *
• Conducts independent technical investigations in systems design *
• May coordinate and consolidate design efforts on major projects
• Bachelor’s degree in related field such as information systems, engineering, etc or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of five years system design experience required
•Experience with defensive space control systems highly desired.
• Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
• Active TS/SCI clearance is REQUIRED
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet requirements for access to Top Secret/SCI information.
COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D
COLSA Corporation - 17 months ago