Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
CCEA or MCSE certifications required. Advanced Citrix certifications with current products preferred.
MCSE or MCITP certifications required plus advanced Microsoft certifications with Windows Specializations (e.g. SharePoint, Active Directory) preferred. VMWare VCP, VCAP or VCDX certification preferred.
Extensive track record implementing large, complex enterprise-class solutions using Citrix technologies. Advanced-level proficiency in Active Directory DNS, DHCP, Proxy, TCP/IP, WINS. 5-7 years Large enterprise experience, (5000+ users), global environment.
Extensive track record implementing large, complex enterprise-class solutions using a variety of Microsoft technologies (Server, Database, Exchange, and Virtualization). Large enterprise experience, (5000+ users), global environment
Level 1+Level2+Strong Citrix background, including XenApp 5 and Provisioning Server, Windows 2008, Microsoft Terminal Services experience is required. Previous experience in enterprise class healthcare organizations is strongly preferred.
Superior experience with scripting and automating execution of configuration and data collection tasks utilizing tools and languages such as VB-Script, WMI, ADSI, Power Shell or similar tools. Fully experienced with Win2000/3/8 Server, Active Directory, other Microsoft BackOffice products and Server virtualization. Exceptional skill set and understanding of MS Windows O/S networking technology including Domains, Trusts, Active Directory sites, Security, DHCP, DDNS, IIS, ISA Knowledge of Kerberos protocol client-server exchange.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
A Systems Engineer is a senior contributor with similar responsibilities as the Systems Engineer II, but with a greater degree of complexity. A Systems Engineer III may be involved in some leadership activities. A Systems Engineer III also:
1. Works extensively with the IT organization on projects, planning, issues, policy, reports, troubleshooting and installations.
2. Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, systems management, software and hardware equipment to troubleshoot and isolate problems.
3. Provides technical support to manage and deliver projects by expected due dates.
4. Attends technical meetings with customers to gather information for reporting, project planning, and technical decision-making.
5. Communicates production problems to affected clinical users as appropriate, following problem management procedure.
A Systems Engineer III also:
1. Plans, forecasts and implements new technologies of high complexity.
2. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of multiple advanced technologies and expertise in the management, administration, configuration, maintenance, and repair of hardware and operating production systems.
3. Capable of interfacing and consulting with users, management, and support and technical staff on projects, planning, issues, policy, reports, troubleshooting, and installations.
4. Exhibits excellent technical and time-management skills which demonstrate the ability to manage projects and deliverables by expected due dates.
5. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and expertise in existing and cutting edge technologies.
6. Exhibits expert knowledge in the use of existing and future technologies.
7. Coaches and mentors Level I staff, Level II staff and peers with differing detailed knowledge.
8. Serves as expert for management task forces and committees.
9. Participates and provides feedback to improve CHOP corporate and IS processes including, but not limited to, work flow, project management, time accounts and employee reviews.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...