Colsa Corporation is seeking a Systems Engineer IV that perform the following duties:
Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of advanced system requirements and problems. Principal Duties and Responsibilities would include to serve as lead of a small team of intelligence analysts who maintain the equipment index in the Modernized Intelligence Database (MIDB). Responsibilities include working with analysts at the national-level Intelligence Production Centers to ensure MIDB contains a comprehensive collection of military equipment, including proper equipment codes, nomenclatures, aliases and classifications. Also Responsible for developing and applying advanced techniques in the investigation and solution of advanced system requirements and interfacing with the difference levels of customers who use equipment codes.
Plans, conducts and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects *
- Coordinates efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects *
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity *
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management *
- May evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services
- May provide technical consultation to other departments
- May provide work leadership to lower level employees
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field such as physics, information systems, etc or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of eight years experience in performing analysis with equipment codes.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet requirements for access to classified information.
COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.