Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time position working Oak Ridge, TN.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 3 to 5 years of experience providing systems engineering and management for infrastructure support running on a wide range of hardware.
- Installation and patching of various distributions of Linux/Unix OS and monitoring of systems for performance and availability.
- Experience with documentation via wikis, redmine or other online documentation tools.
- Red hat certified. Q or L clearance a plus.
- Skills in: Red Hat Network Satellite, Cfengine, Puppet, PXE, Kickstart, OpenLDAP, LAMP stack, Postgresql, Oracle, Coldfusion, storage SW for Hitachi, EMC and NetApp. Backup tools such as Amanda, Bacula and Networker. Docuwiki and similar. Monitoring tools such as Nagios, SNMP, Check_MK, RRDTool. Experience working with Perl, Pythin, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C, C++, bash shell and similar.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 12 months ago