ATI's Intelligence Unit is seeking a dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and positive attitude.
Candidate must have an active Top Secret with Full Scope poly and 20 years relevant experience.
Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions. Provide technical guidance in engineering techniques and automated support tools.
Apply the concept of operations set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems across a major sector of the organization.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- 5 Years of SIGINT experience
- System Engineering and/or System Architect experience
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of networking technologies
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.