ATI's Intelligence Unit has exciting opportunities for System Engineer Level 1 professionals.
6 positions available.
Must have at least a Top Secret with CI Poly. Full Scope Poly Preferred!
Work location is: OCONUS and the Annapolis Junction, MD area in rotation
Resumes are due by Sunday, March 17th, 2013. Upon application our recruiting team will contact you with additonal details.
Systems Engineer, Level 1
• Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
• Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
• Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
• Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
• Develops technical documentation.
• Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
• Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
• Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
• Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
• Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
• Seven (7) years system engineering experience with complex Federal Government programs and contracts is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...