Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-148: Systems Engineer Security Engineer
National Capital Region, DC, VA, MD
Summary of Position:
Individual will be responsible for assisting the Systems Security Engineering (SSE) and Security Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) of a major Joint DoD acquisition program to ensure security interests are protected as aviation-related systems and equipment are designed and tested. The work performance location is Northern Virginia (DC Metropolitan Area). This position will require occasional travel (national and international).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Co-chair and participate in all SSE IPT and TEMPEST Working Group
reviews, staff meetings, and coordination/design meetings.
• Provide configuration control of SSE IPT generated documents and
assist in maintaining a Program Protection Plan.
• Provide direct SSE support to other IPTs.
• Assist the Government by ensuring proper SSE is provided to remote
sites by visiting facilities and conducting briefings and reviews.
• Assist the Government in ensuring aspects of INFOSEC, COMSEC, Anti-
Tamper, and TEMPEST are integrated into air and ground systems.
• Assess SSE related technical plans.
• Assist the Government by ensuring SSE efforts are considered in
planning remote site activities and design reviews.
• BA/BS degree in in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a
• Secret Clearance.
• Minimum of seven (10) years of experience assessing security
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in major defense weapon
systems acquisition programs.
• Demonstrated experience working with system developers and
• Possess familiarity with embedded avionics security and working
knowledge of Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (CCEVS).
• Possess Level III DAWIA IA certification or equivalent in accordance
with DoD 8570.01M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement
• Possess certification in Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP) or related certification.
• Passport required.