This position will support both the Integration and SE Processes teams for SpaceLift Range and Network Systems SE&I Contract(RN SE&I) and will be located in Los Angeles. The candidate will collaborate directly with the prime contractor, management, engineers and customers. The candidate will apply general systems engineering principles to ensure mission success and provide confidence in its achievement. The candidate will be a part of the SSI Organization within the NSS Group.
Specific responsibilities for this position will include:
1. Manage architectural documents for the RN Program architecture baselines.
2. Implement changes into the RN Program architecture baseline upon Government approval.
3. Facilitate RFP activities (RFIs inputs and assessments, Industry Days, assess proposals)
Required Skills :
• Systems Engineering experience and an understanding of the systems engineering “V”.
• The ability to perform on time-sensitive projects.
• The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans.
• The ability to coordinate with program stakeholders and to work issues to closure.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to integrate with other organizations/teams both government and contractor lead to ensure a cohesive analysis and solution are defined
• Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
• The ability to deliver customer solutions in a timely fashion.
Educucation required :
Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or related
Clearance requirement :
Active or current SECRET
The SI Organization is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D.