Position Summary: Provide engineering services in support of customer requirements in support the Global Command and Control System (GCCS) and other related Command and Control (C2) systems.
Position Description: The position will require employee to provide engineering services for the Global Command and Control System (GCCS) and other related C2 systems. This position will require moderate travel to support GCCS for installation and all support services.
- Load, configure and test GCCS and C2 related software.
- Load, configure and test GCCS and C2 related hardware.
- Maintain and provide trouble shooting for the GCCS and related C2 systems.
- Travel to various GCCS sites to provide installation and support services.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ten (10) years of relevant and current experience in engineering, maintenance and installation of GCCS.
- Completion of technical schools related to the engineering and maintenance of GCCS.
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit
Allied Technology Group - 18 months ago