The Systems Engineer position is a key technical role within the AGI Engineering Department. Initial assignment will be at our headquarters in Exton, PA. However, you must be open to travel and possible relocation for long-term temporary assignments.
- Developing product expertise in the STK family of products
- Programming user interfaces, automation scripts and integration code in support of customer applications
- Assisting existing customers with problem-solving techniques and best practices using STK
- Working on site with operational customers
- Delivering product training
- Working with existing and potential customers to formulate strategies for technical solutions
- Working with the AGI Sales, Marketing and Software Development teams on various projects
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- BS in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Desirable background includes familiarity with one or more of the following areas: aerospace systems, orbital mechanics, space systems, satellite operations, mission planning or remote sensing (ISR).
- Prior work experience in the aerospace industry is desirable, but outstanding candidates with no prior experience will also be considered.
- Working knowledge or experience with STK is a big plus
- Strong oral and written communication required
- Demonstrated ability in technical problem solving
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, or Java preferred
- Must be able to succeed while operating independent from daily supervisory input
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Capable of multi-tasking to move multiple activities forward simultaneously
- TS/SCI Clearances are desirable; if none, must be able to attain them
Analytical Graphics, Inc. - 2 years ago
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...