The Systems Engineer will provide comprehensive maintenance, administration, monitoring and support of all Microsoft based systems especially Active Directory, Messaging and Infrastructure Services based systems. This includes the hardware platforms, operating systems, environment configuration, infrastructure and middleware tools, data bases, security and access.
This position will be responsible for the administration of a Microsoft Windows environment in a large enterprise and providing technical support on all aspects of Microsoft Windows environment. The Systems Engineer is also responsible for analyzing, testing, and providing improvement recommendations for all Microsoft Windows issues encountered. This position will also be responsible of implementing and supporting a high availability global environment, supporting multiple domain environments for our customers.
The MS Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows infrastructure solutions and will apply industry accepted best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (add 8 years to experience required)
· Microsoft Certifications Preferred
· Eight years previous systems engineering experience
· Eight plus years of relevant experience across multiple technical disciplines, in design, implementation and support streams of the technology
· Microsoft Certified (Current)
· VMware ESX server 4.x/5.x experience required
· Quest vWorkspace or Citrix experience preferred
· Experience with implementing or supporting large-scale IT operations of at least 100-150 servers
· Broad knowledge of relevant technologies and how they can be applied practically to solve business problems
· Design & Implementation experience with Active Directory and Exchange
· Self-motivated, eager to learn and progress career in IT
· Ability to creatively apply technology and existing solutions to meet business requirements
· Team player must be able to work with people within and outside of the IT department
· Customer service focused
· Strong organizational and analytical and skills
· Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
Anthelio - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...