For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
The AT&T Collaboration Region Account Team has an opening for a Systems Engineer with experience in sales and Cloud business models with a strong focus on Cisco 's Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). The primary responsibility will be to drive interlock engagement with AT&T, enabling them to bring new and existing HCS solutions to market and to help them accelerate Cisco Cloud Market share. A strong knowledge of Cisco HCS and Collaboration technology, proven history of architecting complex solutions and driving relevance and business value at the CXO level. Additionally, this person will have the ability to facilitate communication into CDO/CMO.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required
• Extensive knowledge of Cloud and Software Sales is a must.
• In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in at least one area of specialization.
• Knowledge and experience with the following technologies: HCS,Unified Communications, SIP, VoIP, G711, Jabber.
• Must demonstrate an ability to excel and lead within a cross-functional team environment
• Drive incremental customer satisfaction, sales and executive development
•In addition we are looking for: Large account selling and management skills;
Business Development Skills; Experience Selling at the Executive level; Superior
Organizational Skills; Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and
campaigns; Business Planning acumen; Experience in dealing with Cross
Functional Teams; Previous Negotiation Experience and skills; Previous
Presentation and Communication Skills.
• Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
• CCIE certification highly desirable
Cisco Systems - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...