Provide technical support that includes interaction with customers, set up and break down of facilities and spaces, and maintain and build infrastructure and IT components required for home station and deployed event activities (as required), to include, but not limited to installation, management, updating, and archiving of servers, workstations, printers, telecommunications equip, A/V equipment, and software.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build and/or maintain servers, workstations, printers, telecommunications equip, and A/V equipment.
- Provide customer support to users and resolve technical problems and issues while documenting within a ticketing support system.
- Physically able and willing to travel in the U.S. and internationally.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Applicant must hold Security plus certification or other certification to comply with government regulation 8570.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 years experience in U.S. Military or DoD environment, technology focused roles.
- 2-3 years experience working within a systems engineering, networking, or systems administration position project management and telecommunications integration position at various sites within the United States and/or Internationally.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Salary will be determined based upon current experience and relevance to position.
- Proven oral and written skills for communicating with senior level decision makers.
- 2 years ago - save job