Will support the system engineering development activities for our Ultra Cab (UCII) and Incremental Train Control system (ITCS).
- BS in engineering.
- 2-7 years experience in system engineering Experience with System engineering lifecycle, Requirement development and management.
- Experience with DOORS and/or ReqPro requirement management tools.
- Experience with Configuration management processes and tools (ClearCase, Starteam, etc).
- Familiarity with software development processes desirable. – Familiarity with GPS, locomotive and light rail vehicle interfaces desirable.
- Railroad or signaling industry experiences a plus.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
Designeers Midwest - 14 months ago